Citation Management with Zotero
This workshop introduces learners to the free and open-source citation management tool Zotero, which allows researchers to "cite while you write", manage pdf storage, and collaborate on literature searches with colleagues. This tool saves you the trouble of reformatting your citations by hand; Zotero has over 9,000 styles currently.
After this workshop, you should be able to
- Import pdfs directly into Zotero and using a browser connector
- Create a group bibliography for collaboration
- Install a new citation style
- Use Zotero to create citations in a Word or LibreOffice document
Please come to the Zoom meeting with a computer with Zotero and a Zotero browser connector installed. See this video for assistance with the installation process. No prior experience with Zotero is needed.
This beginner-level workshop is presented by University Libraries to improve research efficiency with new tools and workflows.
Registration is required to receive Zoom link.
Related LibGuide: Zotero by Liorah Golomb
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Bizzell Memorial Library